Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day...

Well if I don't pass the State Test it isn't because my teachers haven't prepared me. They have been so wonderful here at the Swift School in Lewiston , Idaho. They are very concerned with producing top notch, safe drivers, and just drill it into our heads. I really appreciate their concern and care for us as people. I feel as though I've been in Boot Camp! If all goes well, I will be getting my license on Monday, and going to Orientation on Tuesday to be a driver for Swift!

Duane is in New York State, and on his way to Adirondack, New York to pick up another load in the morning. They will take this load to Memphis, Tenn. drop it and pick up another load there. Don't know what they're picking up, will let you know when I find out. But, the sugar made it to Wilton, New York, north of Albany! More on the "flip" side....picture to follow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

See look, now that you have passed it wasn't so bad!!! I am so very excited for you!