Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day! 2008

Evelyn and Julianna in their kitchen, and Ashley is at the piano, showing off her new cell phone!

Grandma Marjie gets new teeth!

Eric...
Our one apple that made it thru the storms!

Pic's of Duane's garden...he's had lots of fun growing a vegetable garden this year!










Evelyn is in kindergarten! I really don't know how we got here so fast!



We're so fortunate to live in this country. I know that there are so many other great places in this wonderful world that we live in, but I know that I'm supposed to be here, at this time. I've been blessed to be a Wife and a Mother. It's so wonderful to now be a Grandmother. I'm really looking forward to the newest members of our family, due very soon! How very thankful Duane and I are that our daughters and their husbands have the faith to follow our Heavenly Father's Plan! The 2 granddaughters the Lord has blessed us with already, are so amazing. It just doesn't get any better! Now we're looking forward to meeting our new granddaughter, sometime in September and Grandson in October (we hope). My brother John is getting married in Sacramento on the 11Th of October, and we're hoping that the babies cooperate and allow us to do it all. That is be attentive grandparents and get to celebrate this wonderful occasion with my brother John and his soon to be wife, Barbara. John's waited a long, long time for this, and we're so excited for the two of them.

2 comments:

thomas w said...

Let me be the first to contribute to your new blog. How wonderful it is to see all those lovely pictures, I'm excited for you. I'm so fortunate to have such a marvelous family. God has, indeed, blessed me many times over.
Dad/Grandpa/Greatgrandpa

llee said...

Hey Roz
It was great to read your blog. Unfortunately the pictures aren't showing up, but it sounds like you are doing well, especially in the grandchild department. I only have 2 granddaughters. I love them and can't wait for more. Even though I have 3 married children, two of them are in school and hoping to start their family soon. My youngest two are not married yet. One is a senior in college and my baby is serving a mission in Brazil. I would love to hear from you.
Lynn Lee