Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kicked off of FACEBOOK

Okay, I've done a few sketchy things in my time, (I've repented for all of them I hope)...but what did I do to get kicked off of FACEBOOK? They haven't answered my emails, so I've taken it as a sign that I was spending too much time there, and maybe needed to personalize my life again...so, here I am on my Blog, sharing again. It's been too long since I journaled here..I am going to try posting actively on my blog again.
I love my new job, as a Customer Service Rep. for Directv. I have been there since the first of November, and still love it. One of the things I love, is walking out the door, and knowing no one will call me to rescue them from some crazy place in the world. Don't get me wrong, I loved being in the Travel Business for lo those many years, but I was ready to hang up my Save All the Travelers of the World badge. It became a burden, and now I help as a gift, not a job.
Last year I was called into the Primary Presidency in our Ward. It was a surprise, in that I hadn't been in Primary for 10 years or more, and our youngest child is now 17! But, the Lord knows my deep love of children. I know this was an inspired call for me personally. It has helped me in so many ways, I just hope I'm serving our Youth in our Ward the way the Lord would have me do... Here's to all the precious children of the World- old and young...love, hugs and kisses...Roz

No comments: