Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back home again...

Well, my trainer didn't work out for me. He has a bit of learning to do himself, and I felt it would be best if I changed trainers. Duane should be done this week, and will get our truck hopefully the following week. I will go with his trainer and finish out my training that way. It will be quicker than working on the Walmart account, it was averaging about 5 hours of driving and about 7 hours of other work, such as off loading etc.. It makes more sense to train with someone that is doing long haul, as I will finish my hours more quickly and get on the truck with Duane. I can honestly say that I've learned so much, and am enjoying the driving. I just miss my husband! Duane and his trainer Tim did come through Caldwell on Saturday night. They met me at the Flying J truck stop, and I brought Duane home for a shower and clothing swap! It was great to see him and grab a quick hug! Hope there will only be a few more weeks of this, and we can be together by Thanksgiving!
I need to get outside and rake our leaves, it's a beautiful day so I am going to take advantage of it! It's a good thing I'm home to do some of those types of jobs that need to be done in the fall.

No comments: