Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Duane is doing Orientation for new drivers...

I am back in training and Duane is doing his new driver orientation. He will find out by Thursday who his Mentor/Trainer for the next 6 weeks will be. I will be here (provided I pass the back up test by Friday) for the next 2 weeks. We met this great family named Travis and Brie Bartschi at church on Sunday. She taught the adult class, and we enjoyed her class so much. She invited us to come to their home for dinner on Monday night. We had so much fun with them, and it was so enjoyable to be with their children as well. They are such a great family, and have invited us back to hang out while we're here in Lewiston. They both grew up in Idaho Falls, and he's a dentist here in Lewiston. We're meeting some really great people on our adventure so far. We sure miss all of family and friends. The week home for me was mostly spent hanging out with Henry and canning pickles with Yvette and visiting with the Shuey family....my life is always fun, so many great people in my life!

No comments: